It seems like you can buy just about anything online, including vehicles and industrial scales—but just because you can doesn’t mean you should. If you buy a scale online, you’re risking a number of issues. Parts may not be included. Your warranty could have unpleasant caveats—or your purchase may not come with one at all. The scale might not be calibrated, and the company may not offer any help. If you want the best quality and results, it’s always better to go through a certified scale distributor and calibration service in South Texas.
Here’s why it’s always best to get your industrial scale through a brick-and-mortar business like Texas Measurement & Calibration Solutions, LLC:
- You’ll get tailored customer service: There are plenty of scale options out there, and some business owners can get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of choice available. How do you know which ones are right for you? Our team is happy to help you choose the right scale for your particular business. Tell us about your needs and limitations, and we’ll help you pick the right scale for your business, location and budget.
- Parts are always included: When you buy a scale from us, we guarantee you’ll know exactly what’s in your order and what isn’t. Unlike with online companies, there won’t be any surprises. Your warrantied parts are always included in your purchase, and what’s more, we’ll make sure you understand exactly what the warranty covers.
- We’ll calibrate your scales: After you get the right scale and have it installed, we’ll make sure it’s calibrated properly. After all, the importance of scale calibration can’t be overstated. It’s crucial to make sure you’re in compliance with all applicable local, state and federal regulations—plus, it keeps you from losing money or potentially shorting a valued customer.
- You’ll get service and support after you purchase: There’s no guarantee an online retailer will provide you with service and support after you buy from them—especially if they’re not located anywhere near you. Buying from a local company ensures you know exactly where to find them, so you can ask questions, get support and benefit from other assistance. Online retailers simply can’t provide that same level of service.
- We can price match other companies: Finally, when you work with a South Texas calibration and scale sales service, you’ll often benefit from price matching. This is great when one company offers superior service and perks while another (such as an online retailer) simply offers lower prices. Why not find out if your local scale sales company can price match? It could be the beginning of a beautiful scales and service relationship.
When you’re thinking about purchasing or renting a new scale, make sure to call Texas Measurement & Calibration Solutions, LLC. We’re a South Texas scale calibration service with years of experience fine-tuning, leasing and renting scales to our customers. Whatever your business needs, we can provide it or help you find it. Call us today to learn more about our offerings.
Categorised in: Industrial Scale